Your HR Partners are registered service providers with the Regional Business Partner Network (RBPN) to assist businesses across New Zealand with COVID-19 HR and Employment Relations support.
Small and medium sized businesses may qualify for funding to help pay for advisory services to support them through the COVID-19 pandemic.
This means if you meet the business eligibility criteria available here, you may be eligible to receive funding for our HR and Employment Relations Services to support your business as part of the COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund.
We understand this is a challenging time for businesses, employers and their people. We take a pragmatic and humanistic approach to everything we do, ensuring businesses get the outcomes they need to get through this time, while being respectful and empathetic with their people.
Our RBP COVID-19 services include:
- Human Resource support for all people related matters in the response, preparation and planning for the impact of COVID-19
- Human Resource support for all COVID-19 people and employment relations matters
- Workforce planning
- Wage Subsidy
- Managing change
- Communication and Consultation
- Reducing hours
COVID-19 People Support – Resetting your people strategy to support recovery
- Vision, Purpose & Strategy session – with Business Owners/ Directors/ Senior Leaders –
- People Strategy Discovery Report – including actions decided, recommendations and priorities
Cost $3,500.00 + GST
COVID-19 People Support – Supporting teams to thrive post Covid-19 change and/or restructuring
• 1-1 coaching and planning support to Business Owners / Directors / Senior Managers
• Recommendation report and supporting action plan
• Follow up session
Cost – $2,465.00 + GST
To view a list of our services in the RBPN Marketplace, click here.
Access our RBPN support:
- Contact Megan on 021 205 8484 or by e-mail email@example.com
- We will work with you to understand your needs and provide a work proposal with costings
- You register your business using the Regional Business Partners website and follow the instructions provided
- A growth advisor from the RBPN will contact you to discuss your eligibility
- If approved by the RBPN, you will be issued a voucher to fund the work proposal
- We then work with you to complete the work proposal
More information about the RBPN can be found here www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz.